RECLAIM YOUR PEACE with
Effective ways to calm your mind & body from the stress & turbulence of daily life helps you break the hold stress has on you so you can be happier, healthier, and more prosperous.
Are you living a balanced life with time for relaxation, relationships, work, and fun? Do you meet the challenges in your daily life with a healthy, clear and peaceful mind?
If yes, amazing!
If no, isn't it time to start?
Time to start to live your life to the fullest. Whatever that may mean for you. It's up to you to fill your life with the peace, calm and clarity you deserve and have all the abilities to achieve.
Today, too often, people are living in a constant stress mode, mind and body in continuous stress. Stress at work, stress over relationships, stress about the state of the world, stress of not knowing why they are even stressed... Many are so caught in this loop of stress that they can hardly imagine how it could feel to live without it.
BUT, we are not wired to live in constant stress. When we do so, our system takes severe harm, and we are prone to long-term problems in our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
When we instead eliminate stress from our system, that is when we open up for more happiness, peace and prosperity.
This course is for you to release and heal from stress through the natural state of hypnosis by practising self-hypnosis, to then continue to build and integrate the goal image you desire.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this course you will learn;
Stress management & stress elimination from a self-hypnotic perspective & process
Goal setting through a self-hypnotic process
Deeper integration of your goals in a self-hypnotic stage
HOW? You will learn;
The steps & practise of self-hypnosis.
What hypnosis is, the many benefits of hypnosis in your life and overall health, and how to use it to your benefit.
The difference between healthy stress & unhealthy stress, and how it affects your life and overall health.
Identify which stresses are limiting you, and how and why.
Learn the difference between a goal, and a goal that is filled with power & energy, and set your own powerful goals.
Embody your goals and bring them into action.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This is for You
who is Ready to...
• Take action.
• Commit to the process.
• Let go of old stresses and limitations.
• Identify and align with your core.
• Be in charge of your life.
• Bring more fun & play into life
• Find a clearer path & focus
FORMAT & QUESTIONS
When does the course start?
The course starts on the 3rd of September and ends on the 29th of October. Time for the sessions 5 pm - UTC +8
• 3rd Sept - Session 1 (2 hours)
• 17th Sept - Session 2 (2 hours)
• 1st Oct - Session 3 (2 hours)
• 29th Oct - Session 4 (1 hour)
How much time do I need to set aside for the course?
As always, the more effort you put in, the greater rewards you'll reap.
Minimum commitment and practise;
• 7 min self-hypnosis daily practice + write one sentence of daily progress/experince for steps 1 & 2.
• Write your goal image between steps 2 & 3.
• Step 3 same minimum as step 1, though advised 15 minutes daily practice + one sentence daily. By the time you are at step 3, you will have the practice set in you, and most will naturally want to do self-hypnosis for longer periods.
Why do you ask to commit to a minimum 7 min daily self-hypnosis practise + daily progress update?
This is simple. It is to help you to truly benefit from the course!
Most people collect intellectual knowledge on self-growth, however, they stop there and don't bring the intellectual knowledge into action. Thus, they don't see nor live deeper benefits of said knowledge. I want more than that for you.
The biggest effect for change is in the doing, and through regular practise that's when we flourish!
Note: It is normal to miss a day here and there, and that is ok, of course. This is about giving your commitment to yourself and keeping that to you. My job is to support and help you to best achieve this.
Where is the course?
It is an online group course. The platform we will be using is Zoom and 15five.
Do I need anything additional to the course?
- You need a journal, besides that, everything is covered within the course.
How much does it cost?
- It is a sliding scale, between 75-175 €. Meaning the cost is anything between that range which you decide. This is to allow a wider range of participants regardless of financial situation.
Please note; if you currently are financially constrained, do get in touch for a discussion of reduced care costs and /or payment plan.
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org